Sunday, June 26, 2011

No Longer a Teenager.

My first born turned 20 this week, no longer a teenager, I think he is a little reluctant to leave those years behind him but I try to assure him life really gets richer as the years roll by. We all love it when he (well now when they) come to visit, there is always so much excitement in the house as everyone waits the arrival of biggest brother and his lovely girlfriend.

J
James has drawn some stars for Zac.

 This game was never finished as no one could remember how to play, we must download some instructions.
 James doing his first ever sewing.
 Daniel making a special gift for someone he loves and misses.
 I love to see them getting on so well, I wonder just how tall she will get.
 Zac is holding his gift from Serena, rosemary and thyme potted in boots and Nina is holding some lacto fermented radishes. 



We enjoyed a quiet afternoon together just enjoying each others company. A game of Mousetrap was started, and some stitching done. One brother spent the day on the couch most disappointed with himself for being unwell on the day his brothers comes to celebrate his birthday with us. But all in all it was a lovely afternoon. I'm very much looking forward to having all of me children together in a couple of weeks.



No comments:

Post a Comment